6.20 Mars development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6.20 Mars development

Team Mars Custom Firmware For 6.20 OFW using TN HEN

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christian Louboutin bootie on sale
Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm by nieluda

» lady peep christian louboutin[
Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm by nieluda

» ]Christian Louboutin Cheap
Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Handtaschen
Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Picotin MM
Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Auslauf
Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belt
Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 pm by nieluda

» ]Gucci-Kollektion von Accessoires
Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belts
Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:31 pm by nieluda

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Please Read This.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fr33Convict
Noob
Noob

Please Read This. Empty
PostSubject: Please Read This.   Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm

I know you guys banned me. I'm really sorry for what happened. My only wish is that you'll listen to me and forgive me.

A couple days ago, I got an email saying my account had been deleted. I began to frantically check the forums or any reference as to why. I found several references to me being a traitor, and can only assume that my brother must have done something to you guys. We share a computer and he hates you guys. I'm not sure what went down but please realize it wasn't really me.

You guys have done nothing malicious to me and while you may not be the most knowledgeable dev team there's still a chance you could do something valuable. You guys used to trust me an know I wouldn't try to hurt you guys. I really want that trust back.

Please consider this and thanks for your time,
Fr33Convict
Back to top Go down
gayden
Noob
Noob

Please Read This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read This.   Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:58 am

hi

ok but u should say ur banned name then i could no what did he say here
Back to top Go down
Fr33Convict
Noob
Noob

Please Read This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read This.   Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:24 am

I don't know what he said exactly. I'm guessing it was something about Team Mars being fake. I'm also noticing a lot of threads are missing, so he might have had something to do with that as well. This is the username I was registered under, as my acocunt was deleted not banned, so I just reregistered. I was a moderator and one of the more important users on the site. I trusted Team Mars, you know I would not do anything to you guys.
Back to top Go down
jonsharkfin
Noob
Noob
jonsharkfin

Please Read This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read This.   Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Fr33Convict wrote:
I don't know what he said exactly. I'm guessing it was something about Team Mars being fake. I'm also noticing a lot of threads are missing, so he might have had something to do with that as well. This is the username I was registered under, as my acocunt was deleted not banned, so I just reregistered. I was a moderator and one of the more important users on the site. I trusted Team Mars, you know I would not do anything to you guys.

REPRESENT! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob
Rave Kutsuu

Please Read This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read This.   Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:13 pm

jonsharkfin wrote:
Fr33Convict wrote:

REPRESENT! cheers

more like... OMFGWTFBBQROFLINGMYCOPTER!???.....RECONCILIATION!!

sadly, it's a hard story to believe, I've heard of hackers in my past who blamed it on younger brothers also..

I'm not saying you're lying, but i guess it's up to psptester to decide whether or not we should trust you again...

sorry if i said crap about you man... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Fr33Convict
Noob
Noob

Please Read This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read This.   Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:34 pm

I know it's a hard story to believe. It's a pathetic excuse, but I really thought you guys knew me well enough to understand. I mean it could have been a hacker (my account which used the same password was hacked on the iHalo forums a while ago.), but I'm pretty sure it was my brother.

The hardest part is that I can't prove to you it wasn't me. You'll have to judge me as you know me. I had the highest post count on this site, reported spammers, linked to you guys to help get more page visits, designed a couple graphics (including the page header right now), and defended Team Mars countless times. Why would I hurt you guys after helping the site grow for so long? I had been a moderator since almost the day I joined. And an even better question: why would I come back?

And I didn't say anywhere YOUNGER brother Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob
Rave Kutsuu

Please Read This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read This.   Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:28 am

Fr33Convict wrote:
I know it's a hard story to believe. It's a pathetic excuse, but I really thought you guys knew me well enough to understand. I mean it could have been a hacker (my account which used the same password was hacked on the iHalo forums a while ago.), but I'm pretty sure it was my brother.

The hardest part is that I can't prove to you it wasn't me. You'll have to judge me as you know me. I had the highest post count on this site, reported spammers, linked to you guys to help get more page visits, designed a couple graphics (including the page header right now), and defended Team Mars countless times. Why would I hurt you guys after helping the site grow for so long? I had been a moderator since almost the day I joined. And an even better question: why would I come back?

i was talking about my past when i said that..

there was some hacker noob that blamed it on his younger brother, noone believed him, he was perma-banned... end of story...

anyway, nice to see your still here, things are getting pretty quiet...

i'm still not moving to the new forum yet
Back to top Go down
jonsharkfin
Noob
Noob
jonsharkfin

Please Read This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read This.   Please Read This. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Rave Kutsuu wrote:
Fr33Convict wrote:

i was talking about my past when i said that..

there was some hacker noob that blamed it on his younger brother, noone believed him, he was perma-banned... end of story...

anyway, nice to see your still here, things are getting pretty quiet...

i'm still not moving to the new forum yet

lol cause your a mod on this forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Read This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read This.   Please Read This. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Read This.
Page 1 of 1