6.20 Mars development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6.20 Mars development

Team Mars Custom Firmware For 6.20 OFW using TN HEN

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christian Louboutin bootie on sale
A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm by nieluda

» lady peep christian louboutin[
A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm by nieluda

» ]Christian Louboutin Cheap
A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Handtaschen
A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Picotin MM
A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Auslauf
A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belt
A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 pm by nieluda

» ]Gucci-Kollektion von Accessoires
A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belts
A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:31 pm by nieluda

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A Question To The MARS Team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
H.Toy~~~
Noob
Noob

A Question To The MARS Team Empty
PostSubject: A Question To The MARS Team   A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Hello, I've been watching the development of many of your tools and, I just had to ask. Have your team found a Kernel exploit on 6.20? Because you're working on many different tools, ranging from .ISO loader to full CFW's, which would be impossible without a full Kernel exploit.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just curious. Now, aside from being a pain, I'd also like to offer my help, I'm not very familiar with coding, just started learning C++, but I'm a pro when it comes to Photoshop, and image manipulating in general. I also have a PSP 2000V2 (5.50 GEN) and a PSPGo! (6.20 OFW), and I wouldn't mind testing, but only if they were safe, nothing that would mess with flash0 or the flash memory, in general.

Anyhow, I was just curious about, well, everything. Hope you guys really are serious, just like GEN, and soon we'll have a 6.20 MARS.
Back to top Go down
MagiXex
Noob
Noob
MagiXex

PostSubject: Re: A Question To The MARS Team   A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:30 am

Mars Are have Many Features like downgrader cfw enabler chickhen and etc. That allows You to run
through Hbl user mode exploit. user mode exploit Is More Harder to run cfw and enabler
Than a Kernel Mode Exploit So We Coded it To Fit on User afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Question To The MARS Team   A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:00 am

That is B.S. You can't flash the firmware and access the firmware files in flash 0 in user mode.
Back to top Go down
H.Toy~~~
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: A Question To The MARS Team   A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:02 am

Thanks for the answer MagiXex, so it is user-mode indeed. And, responding to Fr33Convict, yes, you can easily access OFW files and the flash memory in user mode, even through HBL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Question To The MARS Team   A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:08 am

H.Toy~~~ wrote:
Thanks for the answer MagiXex, so it is user-mode indeed. And, responding to Fr33Convict, yes, you can easily access OFW files and the flash memory in user mode, even through HBL.
no you can't. you have access to flash1 and a useless portion of of flash0, neither of which contains the firmware modules.
Read through the first couple comments here:
http://lan.st/showthread.php?t=3085
Back to top Go down
H.Toy~~~
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: A Question To The MARS Team   A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:13 am

Fr33Convict wrote:
H.Toy~~~ wrote:
no you can't. you have access to flash1 and a useless portion of of flash0, neither of which contains the firmware modules.
Read through the first couple comments here:
http://lan.st/showthread.php?t=3085

I have to say that I still have my doubts, but the comments regarding Facebook are rather comic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Question To The MARS Team   A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:20 am

yeah that thread is kind of hilarious Very Happy
but the point is that you can't grab anything useful in user mode and no offence but i trust that site more than this one since some of the best psp devs discuss there (m0skit0, wololo, coyotebean, etc.,) and you guys aren't exactly earning my undying loyalty here...
Back to top Go down
UNDERSCORE_team|ELD
Noob
Noob
UNDERSCORE_team|ELD

PostSubject: Re: A Question To The MARS Team   A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:06 pm

gotta agree about lan.st good site, real reliable. like the dude said, you cant do any thing useful to the flash through HBL, UNLESS somehow magikally you were able to load a full kernel exploit from HBl, etc etc etc blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Dorsz914
Noob
Noob
Dorsz914

PostSubject: flash 0   A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:07 pm

But Some one dump flash 0 from Psp Go with firmware 6.20. How he managed to do that ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Question To The MARS Team   A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Dorsz914 wrote:
But Some one dump flash 0 from Psp Go with firmware 6.20. How he managed to do that ?
PSP Filer allows dumping of flash files to your memory stick or system storage. In usermode you have access to certain memory partitions. The firmware files are hidden and need kernel access to modify.
Back to top Go down
grewolf
Noob
Noob
grewolf

PostSubject: Re: A Question To The MARS Team   A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:41 am

Dorsz914 wrote:

I think your saying flash 1 not flash 0
Back to top Go down
http://grewolf.multiply.com.ph
Dorsz914
Noob
Noob
Dorsz914

PostSubject: flash 0    A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:25 am

No i am talking about the all flash 0 files dumped from psp go, it was even released to public and i have dose files. Maybe i am wrong but they look like real to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Question To The MARS Team   A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:32 am

Dorsz914 wrote:
No i am talking about the all flash 0 files dumped from psp go, it was even released to public and i have dose files. Maybe i am wrong but they look like real to me.
it isn't a complete dump. it's about half of flash0, the other half cannot be dumped in usermode. Where is your source? Can you pm me the dose?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Question To The MARS Team   A Question To The MARS Team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Question To The MARS Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
6.20 Mars development :: Playstation Portable Hacks :: Relax :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: