6.20 Mars development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6.20 Mars development

Team Mars Custom Firmware For 6.20 OFW using TN HEN

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christian Louboutin bootie on sale
Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm by nieluda

» lady peep christian louboutin[
Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm by nieluda

» ]Christian Louboutin Cheap
Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Handtaschen
Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Picotin MM
Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Auslauf
Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belt
Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 pm by nieluda

» ]Gucci-Kollektion von Accessoires
Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belts
Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:31 pm by nieluda

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Which PSP to buy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xdarkgeox
Admin
Admin
xdarkgeox

Which PSP to buy Empty
PostSubject: Which PSP to buy   Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:11 pm

if you wondering which psp you want to get here is the topic for you

PSP 1000 (PHAT): if you like modding your psp to have cool led lights this psp is for you. it has a slow umd speed but you can get custom firmware easily on it. it stating firmware is ofw 1.50. its most protective and got a shiny metal back. its price at $100 used at gamestop or $124.99 black new with custom firmware and a extended life LED battery (Pandora battery with Pandora and normal mode) at http://www.pandorasales.com (FREE SHIPPING)

PSP 2000 (SLIM): if you dont like having a heavy psp this psp is for you. this psp cannot be easily modded like the psp 1000 but has a great umd speed. you can easily get custom firmware on it with a Pandora battery and MMS. it starting firmware is 3.XX so you cannot get ps1 emulators and 1.50 homebrew on it. its not as shiny like the psp 1000 but its slimmer. its price is $110 used at gamestop, $156.99 sliver new and with custom firmware already installed at http://www.pandorasales.com (FREE SHIPPING), or $162.99 black new and with custom firmware already installed at http://www.pandorasales.com (FREE SHIPPING)

PSP 3000 (LITE): if you like playing ofw games this psp is for you. this psp has a great umd speed and better lighting than 2000. this psp IS NOT HACKABLE EXCEPT FOR THE CHICKENHEN so its hard to get custom firmware on it. it starting firmware is 5.XX. this psp has a built in microphone for Skype but its pretty useless. its price is $170 at any retail store

PSP GO: if you like a ultra media portable device this psp is for you. this psp has a internel memory of 16 GB so you dont have buy memory slicks. this psp can easily be protected because its slides. this psp is slimer, smaller, and more portable than psp 2000 and 3000. this psp DOES NOT HAVE A UMD DRIVE OR REMOVEABLE BATTERY. this psp IS NOT HACKABLE AT ALL CURRENTLY. it starting firmware it's 6.XX. its price is $250 at any retail store (WOW thats a lot of money for a psp).
Back to top Go down
http://xdarkgeox.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Emu
Noob
Noob

Which PSP to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which PSP to buy   Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 pm

I would say slim
Back to top Go down

Which PSP to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which PSP to buy   Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Emu wrote:
I would say slim
Yup. IMO PSP 2000 (hackable motherboards) are the best.
Back to top Go down
Light_alexander
Noob
Noob

Which PSP to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which PSP to buy   Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:45 am

all Psp is now hackable because of the Half byte Loader
There Will More 3 Psp Will Revealed i Dont know When
I read on Pspgen site
Back to top Go down
http://pspgen.com

Which PSP to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which PSP to buy   Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:32 am

Dark_alexander wrote:
all Psp is now hackable because of the Half byte Loader
There Will More 3 Psp Will Revealed i Dont know When
I read on Pspgen site
Hackable motherboards. You know, you can downgrade with a pandora and mms on any given firmware at any given time? You can't do that on a 3000 or Go. Not saying these are bad devices, just not my favorite Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which PSP to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which PSP to buy   Which PSP to buy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which PSP to buy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
6.20 Mars development :: Playstation Portable Hacks :: Misc :: Misc-
Jump to: