6.20 Mars development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6.20 Mars development

Team Mars Custom Firmware For 6.20 OFW using TN HEN

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christian Louboutin bootie on sale
Texans' Phillips believes teams should want him as head coach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm by nieluda

» lady peep christian louboutin[
Texans' Phillips believes teams should want him as head coach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm by nieluda

» ]Christian Louboutin Cheap
Texans' Phillips believes teams should want him as head coach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Handtaschen
Texans' Phillips believes teams should want him as head coach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Picotin MM
Texans' Phillips believes teams should want him as head coach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Auslauf
Texans' Phillips believes teams should want him as head coach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belt
Texans' Phillips believes teams should want him as head coach I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 pm by nieluda

» ]Gucci-Kollektion von Accessoires
Texans' Phillips believes teams should want him as head coach I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belts
Texans' Phillips believes teams should want him as head coach I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:31 pm by nieluda

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Texans' Phillips believes teams should want him as head coach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anylove
Noob
Noob

Texans' Phillips believes teams should want him as head coach Empty
PostSubject: Texans' Phillips believes teams should want him as head coach   Texans' Phillips believes teams should want him as head coach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:14 am

Texans defensive coordinator Wade Phillips said Thursday that he "should be considered" for head coaching jobs in the future.

Phillips was fired as the Cowboys coach midway through the 2010 season and hired by the Texans shortly thereafter. Houston's cheap jersey defense has made a remarkable turnaround in his first season as coordinator, improving from 30th in 2010 to second overall this year -- a big reason why the Texans won the AFC South and are hosting the Cincinnati Bengals on Saturday in the franchise's first-ever playoff game.

Phillips says he's not looking to be a head coach again, though he believes his record (82-59) would make him a viable candidate.

"I don't like to toot my own horn," said Phillips, who implemented a 3-4 scheme in Houston. "I've got a good record. I think I should be considered. I guess people may have taken it the wrong way that I ought to be a head coach. super bowl jersey I don't believe that. I think I should be considered. If you look at my record, and you can look at all the people they're talking about now, and my record is better than most everyone they're talking about, as a head coach."

Phillips grew up near the Texas-Louisiana border, played at the University of Houston and worked under his father with the Oilers in the late 1970s. He's content to stay where he is now, though he'll listen to anyone who'd approach him about a head-coaching job.

"If you want a winner, if you want experience, you know, I'd like to talk about it," he said, "but this is the best job I've had. It couldn't pro bowl jersey be a better job than this, right now, and if we keep going the way I think we're going to go, and we're going to be good for a long time, especially defensively I think. So, you know, I'm not looking to go anywhere."
http://pokemon-dppt.0forum.biz/t81-texans-phillips-believes-teams-should-want-him-as-head-coach
Phillips said Thursday he's still regaining his strength less than a month after undergoing gall bladder surgery, which forced the 64-year-old to take a medical leave Dec. 14. He returned last week and worked from the press box in Sunday's 23-22 loss to Tennessee. He'll work from there again for Saturday's AFC Wild Card Game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shoping-jerseys.com

Texans' Phillips believes teams should want him as head coach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
6.20 Mars development :: Playstation Portable Hacks :: Playstation Portavle News :: Psp News-
Jump to: