6.20 Mars development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6.20 Mars development

Team Mars Custom Firmware For 6.20 OFW using TN HEN

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christian Louboutin bootie on sale
[Rumour] PSP2 to be Showcased at CES; Delayed Due to CPU Power Problems? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm by nieluda

» lady peep christian louboutin[
[Rumour] PSP2 to be Showcased at CES; Delayed Due to CPU Power Problems? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm by nieluda

» ]Christian Louboutin Cheap
[Rumour] PSP2 to be Showcased at CES; Delayed Due to CPU Power Problems? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Handtaschen
[Rumour] PSP2 to be Showcased at CES; Delayed Due to CPU Power Problems? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Picotin MM
[Rumour] PSP2 to be Showcased at CES; Delayed Due to CPU Power Problems? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Auslauf
[Rumour] PSP2 to be Showcased at CES; Delayed Due to CPU Power Problems? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belt
[Rumour] PSP2 to be Showcased at CES; Delayed Due to CPU Power Problems? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 pm by nieluda

» ]Gucci-Kollektion von Accessoires
[Rumour] PSP2 to be Showcased at CES; Delayed Due to CPU Power Problems? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belts
[Rumour] PSP2 to be Showcased at CES; Delayed Due to CPU Power Problems? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:31 pm by nieluda

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

[Rumour] PSP2 to be Showcased at CES; Delayed Due to CPU Power Problems?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
psptester
Admin
Admin
psptester

[Rumour] PSP2 to be Showcased at CES; Delayed Due to CPU Power Problems? Empty
PostSubject: [Rumour] PSP2 to be Showcased at CES; Delayed Due to CPU Power Problems?   [Rumour] PSP2 to be Showcased at CES; Delayed Due to CPU Power Problems? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:46 am

Nvidia Tegra 2 Posted in an article at SemiAccurate, which it may be, are details concerning the PSP2 and why she was a no-show at E3. It’s said the PSP2 will sport a Nvidia Tegra 2 CPU, which boasts bad ass performance and low power consumption; however, the latter, currently, isn’t the case…

Quoted from the SemiAccurate article:

It is now set for a CES showing, but it will almost assuredly be released at a later date. This isn’t due to the number of engineers mauled by moles yesterday, but because the Tegra 2 is massively over it’s promised power budget. In a segment that finds 5% overages unacceptable, Tegra 2 is 20%+ over power budget. That explains why Nvidia PR suddenly changed the focus of the PSP2 screed to avoid the word ‘phone’, but, luckily for Sony, the PSP2 does not have phone capabilities.

The power ‘whoopsie’ means delays and possibly spec downgrades for the PSP2, but we will have to see where it ends up. Between that overage and several showstopper bugs, Sony is said to be very miffed at Nvidia right now. Even the moles could sense that before they pounced on engineer after engineer. The scene in the streets is almost as bad as the scenes in the Nvidia meeting rooms when the Sony people come around.

Perhaps this is the reason behind Sony’s lame E3 conference with respect to the PSP; we’re announcing a new PSP ad campaign! Big whoop. Anyway — take this with a grain of salt — it’s straight up speculation.
Back to top Go down
https://marsloader.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1