6.20 Mars development

Team Mars Custom Firmware For 6.20 OFW using TN HEN
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christian Louboutin bootie on sale
6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm by nieluda

» lady peep christian louboutin[
6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm by nieluda

» ]Christian Louboutin Cheap
6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Handtaschen
6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Picotin MM
6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Auslauf
6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belt
6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 pm by nieluda

» ]Gucci-Kollektion von Accessoires
6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belts
6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:31 pm by nieluda

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 

Share
 

 6.20LAR1 just a game demo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dfans
Noob
Noob
Dfans

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-07-25

6.20LAR1 just a game demo Empty
PostSubject: 6.20LAR1 just a game demo   6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:58 am

just a demo
is he fooled us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light_alexander
Noob
Noob


Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : PSPGEN

6.20LAR1 just a game demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.20LAR1 just a game demo   6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:20 am

no i dont fooled all of you
yes it only a demo but changes was i fake the codes on it
so i can change the gameboot on it. so if you can see the gameboot was changes


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pspgen.com
fightingdream
Noob
Noob
fightingdream

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 23

6.20LAR1 just a game demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.20LAR1 just a game demo   6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:18 pm

light_alexander wrote:
no i dont fooled all of you
yes it only a demo but changes was i fake the codes on it
so i can change the gameboot on it. so if you can see the gameboot was changes


Sure!Prove to me that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michaelgoo
Noob
Noob
Michaelgoo

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : --Sorry for my english--

6.20LAR1 just a game demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.20LAR1 just a game demo   6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:29 pm

fightingdream wrote:
light_alexander wrote:
no i dont fooled all of you
yes it only a demo but changes was i fake the codes on it
so i can change the gameboot on it. so if you can see the gameboot was changes
Sure!Prove to me that.

I think that a system and EBOOT is not easy to break
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob
Rave Kutsuu

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Undiscloseable

6.20LAR1 just a game demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.20LAR1 just a game demo   6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:30 am

Michaelgoo wrote:
fightingdream wrote:
light_alexander wrote:
no i dont fooled all of you
yes it only a demo but changes was i fake the codes on it
so i can change the gameboot on it. so if you can see the gameboot was changes
Sure!Prove to me that.

I think that a system and EBOOT is not easy to break

i agree, it's a fake, i'm pretty sure the coding on it, if there is any, is rather simple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




6.20LAR1 just a game demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.20LAR1 just a game demo   6.20LAR1 just a game demo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
6.20LAR1 just a game demo
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Miskatonic game
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game
» The wish game
» Outcry. The shimmering game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
6.20 Mars development :: Playstation Portable Hacks :: Playstation Portavle News :: Psp News-
Jump to: