6.20 Mars development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6.20 Mars development

Team Mars Custom Firmware For 6.20 OFW using TN HEN

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christian Louboutin bootie on sale
Bachmann's ex-NH staff: Campaign was rude, cruel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm by nieluda

» lady peep christian louboutin[
Bachmann's ex-NH staff: Campaign was rude, cruel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm by nieluda

» ]Christian Louboutin Cheap
Bachmann's ex-NH staff: Campaign was rude, cruel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Handtaschen
Bachmann's ex-NH staff: Campaign was rude, cruel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Picotin MM
Bachmann's ex-NH staff: Campaign was rude, cruel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Auslauf
Bachmann's ex-NH staff: Campaign was rude, cruel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belt
Bachmann's ex-NH staff: Campaign was rude, cruel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 pm by nieluda

» ]Gucci-Kollektion von Accessoires
Bachmann's ex-NH staff: Campaign was rude, cruel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belts
Bachmann's ex-NH staff: Campaign was rude, cruel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:31 pm by nieluda

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Bachmann's ex-NH staff: Campaign was rude, cruel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
weishinia
Noob
Noob

Bachmann's ex-NH staff: Campaign was rude, cruel Empty
PostSubject: Bachmann's ex-NH staff: Campaign was rude, cruel   Bachmann's ex-NH staff: Campaign was rude, cruel I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Republican presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann's former New Hampshire staffers say they were deceived and treated as second-class citizens before they quit in frustration last week.

In a news release, the five former staffers said they hold no ill will toward the Minnes wholesale jerseysota congresswoman, but they could not continue working for her because her national campaign team had been "rude, unprofessional, dishonest, and at times cruel" to them and "abrasive, discourteous, and dismissive" of the state's voters.

"These are our neighbors and our friends, and some within the national atlanta braves jerseys team treated them more as a nuisance than as potential supporters," the group wrote.

Bachmann's spokeswoman did not return a call seeking comment Monday.

Bachmann has visited New Hampshire just twice since announcing her cheap mlb jerseys campaign in late June. During her latest trip earlier this month, she blamed her absence on the August debate in Congress over raising the nation's debt limit.

In their statement issued Sunday, the former staffers also tried to clarify jerseys wholesale confusion that arose Friday when Bachmann's national spokeswoman disputed reports of a staff shake-up. The group said Jeff Chidester, Bachmann's New Hampshire campaign manager, quit on Thursday, but informed the national campaign that others might be interested in staying if national officials reached out to them.

The other four staffers quit on Friday after their efforts to get in touch cheap jerseys with the national team to discuss their concerns were ignored, they said.

The staffers said they all had been full-time, paid employees until Sept. 11, when they were asked to temporarily go "off payroll" due to financial concerns.
http://myanmar.forumotion.com/t130-bachmann-s-ex-nh-staff-campaign-was-rude-cruel
"It saddens this team to see a dedicated patriot -- a person so desperately needed in the White House -- sequestered behind a wall of pretense, guarded by political operatives consumed by their own egos," the group wrote.
Back to top Go down

Bachmann's ex-NH staff: Campaign was rude, cruel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
6.20 Mars development :: Playstation Portable Hacks :: Relax :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: