6.20 Mars development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6.20 Mars development

Team Mars Custom Firmware For 6.20 OFW using TN HEN

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christian Louboutin bootie on sale
NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm by nieluda

» lady peep christian louboutin[
NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm by nieluda

» ]Christian Louboutin Cheap
NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Handtaschen
NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Picotin MM
NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Auslauf
NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belt
NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 pm by nieluda

» ]Gucci-Kollektion von Accessoires
NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belts
NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:31 pm by nieluda

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union

Go down 
AuthorMessage
youxieshi
Noob
Noob

NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union Empty
PostSubject: NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union   NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:19 pm

NBA owners and players will resume negotiations for a new working agreement on Saturday amid reports that a group of frustrated players want to dissolve their union.
NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union David-Stern-NBA-007
The session in New York City, which will be the first in over a week,cheap jerseys comes with the sides far apart in a labour dispute that triggered a lockout on 1 July and forced the NBA to cancel the first month of the regular season.

"I don't know whether it's going to accomplish much, but the only way cheap soccer jerseyswe can get a deal is by meeting, and that's what we're going to do," the players' union executive director, Billy Hunter, said.

About 50 players, including several NBA All-Stars, want to dissolve the custom made jerseys National Basketball Players' Association, paving the way for players to file anti-trust lawsuits against the NBA, according to a report in the New York Times.

That could further jeopardise the 2011-12 season. The 50 players, who comprise about one-ninth of the league's athletes, do not want the union to continue to make concessions to the owners.

The owners, who claim that the NBA lost $300m (£187.1m) last mlb jerseys cheap season with 22 of its 30 teams in the red, want the players' share of league revenue – which was 57% under the prior deal – reduced to a 50-50 split. They also want a firm salary cap and shorter contracts.

The players offered to reduce their share to 52.5%. Union officials Rolato have spent most of this week denying a reported rift between the union president, Derek Fisher, and Hunter.

Both men denied a report that Fisher had attempted to make a deal with the cheap jerseys NBA commissioner, David Stern, without the union's knowledge.

National Football League players dissolved their union this year during an 18-week dispute with owners but eventually reached a new collective bargaining agreement after courts ruled the owners' lockout of players was legal.
Back to top Go down

NBA lockout goes on as disgruntled players threaten to dissolve union
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
6.20 Mars development :: Playstation Portable Hacks :: 6.20 Mars Hacks :: CFW,Downgrader,Hen-
Jump to: